Hi, John Lee Dumas here, Founder and Host of EntrepreneurOnFire, the #1 ranked business podcast in iTunes new and noteworthy.
I spent six months learning everything there is to know about the podcasting industry before I launched, and it paid off big. EntrepreneurOnFire now generates over 100,000 individual downloads EVERY month from over 100 countries around the world.
I drive 100% of my business through my podcast, and I realize what an incredible a tool it is for every business owner to have.
“But John, I don’t have six months to learn all about podcasting.”
“I know! That’s why I created PodPlatform!”
How PodPlatform works
- Send us your recording.
- We format the MP3. This process includes adding your podcast’s artwork, show title, description, & copyright information.
- Then, we upload your show to our secure server.
- Next, we then submit your podcast to three directories; iTunes, Stitcher Radio, and Zune.
- You will be provided with a direct download link to your show, which you can place on your site & stream from our server.
- You will have UNLIMITED bandwidth from our server, so no matter how many downloads of your show there are, you will not be charged a penny more.
- We provide you with weekly statistics. Thats right; DETAILED reporting. iTunes, Stitcher, and Zune do not offer any statistical reporting. This information is CRITICAL when you are seeking to obtain sponsors for your show, or tracking its reach/success. The report we provide will have your total downloads each day, week, month as well as demographics.
Video Tutorials you’ll receive as a member of PodPlatform
- How to quickly and easily send your show to PodPlatform.
- How to embed your podcast on your website using Powerpress.
- How to record and edit a podcast using the top three editing software platforms: Audacity (free), Garage band (free), and Adobe Audition.
- How to record incredibly high quality interviews over Skype.
- How to make a splash on iTunes from day one.
PodPlatform offers you 3 different packages to fit your specific needs.
The Silver Package includes 225 minutes of audio each month (Seven 30-minute podcasts) for $97 per month.
The Gold Package includes 550 minutes of audio each month (Eighteen 30-minute podcasts) for $137 per month.
The Diamond Package includes 1450 minutes of audio each month (Forty-eight 30-minute podcasts) for $197 per month.
You will continue to be charged on a monthly basis. You may cancel at any time.
E-mail me personally with any questions you may have at John@EntrepreneurOnFire.com